We champion society’s collective responsibility to protect the health of our soils for future generations. We do this to promote the development of the best physical health and spiritual well-being of all people.
Our guiding principle is oranga nuku, oranga kai, oranga tangata / healthy soil, healthy food, healthy people.
We advocate for organic and regenerative production that works with nature and avoids synthetic fertilisers and pesticides. We’re the largest membership organisation supporting organic food and farming in New Zealand. Established in 1941, we’re also one of the oldest organisations of our kind in the world.
Annual General Meeting 2022
The Soil & Health AGM is on September 24th 2022, in Wellington.
Meet the people and organisations supporting an organic, regenerative, future for Aotearoa.
Help us keep the community and environment safe from glyphosate-based weedkillers.
Join Soil & Health and support our work
Be part of this exciting movement for change.
Our membership community includes students, parents, home gardeners, academics, businesses, campaigners and everything in between. We have branches and communities all around Aotearoa, and work internationally with our Pacific and global family.
Membership is $55 a year.
- As a member you’ll receive a copy of our flagship publication Organic NZ , delivered to you every two months.
- Enjoy exclusive access to articles and information via our magazine website.
- Receive invites to events organised by us and our partner organisations.
- Get involved in the running of our Association by volunteering, attending and voting at our meetings, or joining the national council.
- Receive special offers and automatic entry into competitions run by Organic NZ.