Organic NZ magazine has a proud history as the leading source of information on organics and sustainable living in Aotearoa
We’ve published a journal or magazine in some form since 1942. Originally published under the title ‘Compost Magazine’, it was retitled Soil & Health in 1965 and then Organic NZ in 2001.
Organic NZ is published six times a year and includes information on organic gardening, farming and growing; health, food and additives; pesticide reports, genetic engineering, animal health, international issues, new products, profiles, and recipes.
Membership and retail magazineOrganic NZ is delivered six times a year to all Soil & Health members. The magazine is also sold through supermarkets, bookstores and organic retailers. Our magazine website, organicnz.org.nz, also offers an online-reader subscription.
- As a member you’ll receive a copy of our flagship publication Organic NZ , delivered to you every two months.
- Enjoy exclusive access to articles and information via our magazine website.
- Receive invites to events organised by us and our partner organisations.
- Get involved in the running of our Association by volunteering, attending and voting at our meetings, or joining the national council.
- Receive special offers and automatic entry into competitions run by Organic NZ.