The 2022 AGM is in Wellington on September 24th
9.15am, Prefab Hall, 14 Jessie Street, Te Aro, Wellington
Virtual attendance (via Zoom) will be available this year, however this will be limited to observation of proceedings only.
Registration is now open: register here for the 2022 Annual General Meeting
- Welcome and light refreshments
- Attendees and apologies
- Minutes of 2021 AGM
- Election of National Council
- Soil & Health strategic plan presentation
- Updating our constitution (discussion item)
- Nomination of Philippa Jamieson for honorary life membership
- General business (from the floor)
- Election Results
- Close meeting (by around 11am)
- The draft minutes of the 2021 AGM are available here: Draft minutes of the 2021 AGM
- The Bio Gro 2022 Annual Report is available here: Bio Gro annual report 2022
- The draft* financial statements of the Soil & Health Association are here: Draft financial statements
*Draft financial statements have not been audited – please note that the audited financial statements will be made available around the middle of August.
The deadline for remits is 5th August.
Call for nominations for National Council
Current members and subscribers to Organic NZ are eligible to stand for election to national council, which is the governing body of the Soil & Health Association of NZ.
Download a nomination form: Nomination form (Word document)
This year we will discuss a process to update our constitution, with a view to developing and then finalising any changes at next year’s AGM (2023). This work is prompted by new regulations set out by government this year
Philippa Jamieson HLM nomination
The Soil & Health national council is delighted to nominate Philippa Jamieson for an honorary life membership. Philippa has played a key role in the work of soil and health over many years, including a pivotal contribution as magazine editor. The HLM nomination will be voted on at the AGM.